Knowing your colors means that you ALWAYS step out into the world looking your best and feeling your very best. You will stand out and will always make a fantastic first impression – the main thing is that men and women will notice ‘YOU’ – because putting on your colours elevates all the great reasons for having you!
All the fine lines on that person disappear and all people will dsicover is the radiance that is ‘you’! There is a great book I picked up at Chapters called ‘Color Me Confident’ by Veronique Henderson and Pat Henshaw – Its a great resource for anybody thinking about Color Analysis or simply interested in knowing their shades!
- 12 Easy Methods for getting Rid Of Cellulite from Thighs Buttocks Hips and Lower Stomach
- 9 years ago from Rocky Mountains
- Add 3 to 4 teaspoons of honey
- 1 Egg Yolk (discard the egg white)
- ESSENCE Long-lasting Eye Pencil in 09 Cool Down
- I’m a loser and worthless because I didn’t earn
- Filter By Brand
I often get compliments from people (even on days where Personally i think ‘blah’) because putting on my colours always ensures I’ve a healthy glow! Its also made choosing a fresh wild hair colour, super easy – I’ve always liked the profound, rich brunette shades and now I understand why – my deep autumn colouring screams for applied ambiance and richness!
It’s strange, when you think about it. All of the full many years of painstaking argument and looking, … Read the rest